Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happiness and the New Year

Dear Fellow Travellers,

As I go into the new year, I think of how I lost my best friends, but gained a wonderful boyfriend. Or at least that is what I have been thinking of, until tonight.

People come and go in our lives, it is only natural, but we are always a part of our own life. This means that we damn well better be living for ourselves. So in this new year, find a new job if you hate your current one, dump bad habits if they bother you, pick up that hobby you have always wanted to try, travel if you get the chance, but most importantly, make yourself happy.

I firmly believe that we make our own happiness and that we control our emotions. This year, learn how to control your emotions, so that you can enjoy every moment of your life. See the beautiful in everything around you, see how even the sad moments have beauty and help you appreciate the good ones, see how even the smallest moment is powerful and wonderful.

Appreciate your life, revel in it, and be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment