Monday, October 29, 2012

End of October Updates

Well, it’s almost the end of October, and to be honest, I’m grateful. I’m about to have a lot more time to devote to not only the blogs (Which means I could finally respond to your comments! So sorry it’s taking so long), but the Facebook page, Etsy, booking shows, writing, submitting works, etc.

Here’s what’s currently going on:

- Continuance of the Senior Seminar posts with the addition of plotting my final paper
- Figuring out my school plan (so close to done!)
- Show prep for the 4th Annual Romeo’s Lion’s Club Craft and Vendor show (Please feel free to come!)
- Been doing NaNoWriMo prep! Come back November 1st when I discuss my prep work and keep an eye out for updates in throughout the month.
    - Feel free to add me as a Writing Buddy  on the site so we can compare,  contrast, and commiserate .   
- I’ll soon be posting more actual fiction pieces from poetry to short plays to stories, all of which may be read via Youtube if you’re unlucky enough.
- The Facebook page will be more friendly for commission options (showing more item options and customization options) as well as just showing more projects and images of finished products.
- Tentative Cooker will be getting more updates, despite the current neglect. Apple Chili any one?


I’m sure there’s more, there always is, but these  are the definite things to look forward to as we go into November. October was a long month with very little updates to here or the Facebook page. That just happens sometimes when life competes for attention. See you more soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment