Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Soda Pop and Revelations

As I sit here, avoiding writing my ENG 3120 paper and drinking an overly caffeinated beverage, I come upon a revelation.

I believe it is time for me to make an announcement: I intend to break into comedy.

Maybe it's I've been away from performing too long, but I'd like to think I'd do well at it. I've slowly been gathering materials and observations, as well as looking into local classes and doing research. I haven't just been looking into comedy, however. The acting I used to do was the more scripted plays, so I've also started practicing my theater make up, relearning monologues, and working on some new tricks.

I suppose the next few months should bring some wonderful changes as long as I keep up my current determination.

No comments:

Post a Comment